Global Impact Case Study – Growfund
- Black Benefactors, a giving circle with the mission to enhance the well-being of black children, youth and families in the Washington, D.C., area, sought a digital tool that would help them to manage all aspects of their circle – without high costs and administrative hassles.
- Provided a tool – Growfund for Giving Circles – that allowed Black Benefactors to monitor account funds, collect contributions from giving circle members, select charities to receive grants, make grants on their own timeline and ensure proper reporting occurred.
- Simplified the contribution process for members of the Black Benefactors giving circle.
- Provided receipts indicating giving circle members have made a contribution to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- Issued the grantee(s) a check along with a letter informing the nonprofit of the name of the giving circle responsible for the gift.
- Streamlined the grantmaking process for Black Benefactors, building on their legacy of granting more than $50,000 over the years to black-led nonprofits in the community.
- Lapsed members returned to Black Benefactors due to the ease of making a contribution using Growfund.
For the first time we’re now in a position to increase our grant funding and frequency, which is a major step forward in our evolution.” - Tracey Webb, Founder, Black Benefactors
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.